Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Part

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by finplan, Apr 17, 2007.

  1. :grin: This probably sounds stupid...but what do you call the hump that goes on the back of the bike replacing the passenger seat...I need to get hold of 1 and dont know what its called

  2. Usually a seat cowling or rear cowling, I'm sure if you call the dealer, they will know exactly what you mean when you explain it.
  3. :grin:Thanks :grin: