Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bike parking at the "G"

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nobby, Sep 10, 2006.

1. I'm off to see the mighty Doggies (hopefully) demoralise the Maggies today at the G, can anybody tell me if I need to have change for parking or can I ride in and park close up, like Telstra Dome?

My ticket says enter from Gate 2

Go Doggies
  2. I know during the home and away games you can park right down near the gates. Cant say I saw any bikes on Friday night so they might have different rules for the finals..

Not sure about $$$. I general park in a side street and walk 50-100m.
  3. Bike parking at the 'G' is free - you can enter through any gate, but probably the easiest way is off Brunton ave, which has you parking right at the bottom of the stairs outside the AFL members.

If your ticket says enter through gate 2 though you will be sitting on the other side of the ground.

Anyway good luck - you going to need it today

Go Pies!!!!
  4. I agree, park just off Brunton avenue where most of the bikes park and you'll be good.
  5. GO THE DOGGIES, im a proud carlton fan,i love going for any teams other than the collingwood.winnere plays west coast