Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Mechanic in Brissie

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by spadge, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Can anyone recommend a bike mechanic in brissy. My spada just doesn't seem to be running right.

Thanks

Sam

2. The guys I bought my Spada off recommended someone, but I haven't used his services yet and can't recall the name off the top of my head. If no-one else has replied by the time I get home this evening I'll look it up and let you know. I'm about due to book in for a 5k service anyway. Whoever you use, it'd be cool if you could come back to this thread later and let us know is s/he's any good.

3. Anywhere but 'TeamHomo KTM' along Moss Street - bunch of ... umm ... not very good people.

4. I went to One Stop Motorcycles at Browns Plains. They seem pretty good can't advise on workmanship as they have advised my rear conrod is US and I'll need a new motor and for 1250 plus fitting don't think its worth it. Looks like I'll have to upgrade sooner.

5. Tony Bogaart Cycletune
    3291 Logan Rd Underwood QLD 4119
    ph: (07) 3219 9777

I went and saw this guy and was pretty happy with the service.

6. If you're more on the northside, try Bike Performance at Enoggera.

The mech there knows his stuff and is very meticulous in his work. Always took my Across to him when I had it!