Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike mart

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Drew, Jul 6, 2006.

1. does anyone know if bike mart have a website/online catalogue?

i tried looking in The partner discounts section but it won't load at the moment.

also are there other similar places that are recommended.

need to get a helmet, gloves, boots and pants. so i figured i'd look at buying it all at 1 place.

looked at 1 place in the CBD that had a decent range but the service was definately lacking and in the words of the other half "These guys look sleazy and give me the creeps". So won't be shopping there.
  2. Hey Drew,

Nah Bikemart doesn't have a web site or other.

I was there last week and they do have some R-Jay's textile jackets on sale, think they were about $250 (On a rack infront of the counter) and they always offer Netriders a good discount.

Am sure they could help you out with a full kit.

I bought a new jacket myself then too, very happy with the price & product.
  3. i ve got a jacket..(got of netrider). so don't need another one right away

helmet ive narrowed down to a AGV stealth or a KBC VR2, boots....i'm looking at around the $400-$500 mark (must have restriction to torsional ankle movement)

gloves... no idea....

and either dragins or dririder type pants

do you happen to have their address??? Ringwood isn't it?
  4. Drew,

Bike Mart
    Shop 4/ 70 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood 3134
    (03) 9879 5822

Give them a call first and see if the have the helments you want. I've found even if they have to order stuff in, they are still cheaper than elsewhere.

5. will do, thanks.