Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike L's tomorrow

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by blaringmike, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Yeah topic says it all. Doing the 2 day stay upright course in Canberra tomorrow so hopefully i'll be getting my L's on monday.

Very nervous but excited at the same time. I'll let you all know how it goes.
  2. Good luck :grin:

..... and go to bed or your brain will be fudge :wink:
  3. good luck .. if I passed .. you'll pass :p .. plus they want you to pass.

4. All the best BM. [​IMG]
  5. 2 days training .. you'll shit it in!

good luck
  6. Good luck with it..

I've seen quite a few scary things on my 2day learner couse.
  7. Wow today was awesome. Loved every minute of it.

The guys and gals at stay upright in Canberra were great. Still have tomorrow's session to pass but i'm feeling pretty confident.
  8. Good to hear you had a pleasent experience. Just remember - keep your eyes and head in the direction you want to go. :)
  9. Yay passed.

The course was great. I say to anyone in the ACT thinking about getting their bike licence to go do it. The course was really simple and fun. But at the same time they teach you so much in only 9 hours. If anyones thinking about doing the ACT pre-learners test ands has got any questions
    please feel free to ask me.

Now I just need a bike. lol.
  10. well done dude, if its' as easy as you say ... well Victorian L's is just as easy :LOL:

look 'round before you buy a bike too, we all get the excitement and some people not happy with their purchase, so as everyone says shop 'round an sit on a few bikes.. well I am sure you already know that.

have fun riding ! :)
  11. Well done dude :applause: