Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike leathers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Fewy, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Just after a quick opinon.
    Who wears pants under their leathers?
    If you do is it comfortable or is it for convenience?
    The reason i was asking is i have never owned a pair of bike pants leathers and i received a pair for my birthday that fit nice with no pants on underneath, but then i have to carry and extra pair of pants with me to work. Should i exchange them for a bigger pair that i am able to put on over my work pants?
    Just after experienced opinions.
    Thanks
    Fewy

2. hi
    :roll:

3. I always wear pants under my leathers, well nearly always :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

[​IMG]

4. I just go boxers or footy shorts under my leathers. But then again I don't wear them to work. For commuting a pair of textile overpants would be more useful and just as safe at commuting speeds.

5. Yet in another thread:

Interesting.

6. Glad I am of interest to you .. now move along young lad

7. +1 leathers are for my more spirited riding, for commuting i wear draggins or textile pants if cold

8. Just wear them as a normal pair of pants.

If you were jox/nickers/g-string/suspenders or go commando, do exactly that under your leathers.

They are designed to be work close to the skin as they are typically lined.

9. Yup, although it does depend a little on what leathers you actually have - but as per here apparently this is the look that works for vic:

poets_buttlesspants.

:rofl:

10. Thanks to all who contributed, still don't know what i am doing.
    That looks like them bluesuede but in black. lol
    Fewy