Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike just serviced by Pete

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by cyrax, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Just got back from Pete's workshop, he has done an excellent job, the bike runs way better than before, also way better than before i bought it from Mick Hone's originally!

Thanks to whoever recommended him to me, he even fixed my brake light wiring (which i made a terrible mess of when i wired in the extra brakelights) and has done a fantastic job on the engine, it runs more smoothly than ever now... sorry if this is like "pimping" or whatever, but i think netriders can benefit from his service... cheaper and better than a shop IMHO, his number is 0409169478 and he is in Fitzroy. He really has done a great job, and I can't wait for tomorrows ride (the topic of the shortish one), hopefully it won't rain!

2. good work cyrax,

quality service like this deserves recognition, too often we only here bad things about mechanics.
  3. Like I've said in a few of my posts, Pete knows his stuff and is good on price too. My across still runs like a dream a month after getting Pete to do his stuff on it. What more can I say.