Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Jacking?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Kaer, Sep 7, 2005.

1. This is for my curiousity, and not for anything else.

Has anyone ever heard of a bike jacking? And heard, actually has evidence.

I.e. like a car jacking where the scum jump in and force your out of your car, but instead forcing you off your bike while your riding it.

I did a google search and found zip.

Just curious.

2. if google hasn't found it, it doesn't exist

3. In GTA San Andreas you do a running jump and kick people off the bike. Somehow the bike always stays upright, I would imagine if it happened in real life the bike would be dropped at some point in the jacking.

4. There was the case a fair few months ago (maybe 8 or so) where this happened up in the hills around Gembrook way if i recall. There was a ute with a couple of guys in it, and they stopped somewhere with the bike behind them, then 3 of the guys got out, kicked the guy off the bike and then one of them rode off with the bike whilst the other 2 laid into the rider.

There was also the case where a rider had come off and was lying unconsious on the side of the road somewhere out Gippsland way, some scum came and saw the bike lying on its side and picked it up and buggered off with it; leaving the rider lying unconscious in a ditch.

5. lol gta san andreas.... great place to live

6. I saw a bloke humping a ducati once.
    As for jacking a bike well errr
    Whatever turns you on I suppose. :shock:

7. Worse actually the guy was killed.