Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Hire in Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by LOW RYDER, May 8, 2006.

1. hi all,

about to do my P's test and i need a bike to do it in, i thought of just hiring at the place on the test day, but maybe i would need more time to get used to it.

anyone know of some good hire places and how much would it cost for say 5-7 days???

or else if someone wants to lend me theirs?? :grin: :grin:
  2. Where will you be doing your P at?

I did mine at HART St Ives, hired the CB250 for the day @ $100. It's a pretty easy to handle bike, I got used to it in a few hrs... but if you wanna hire one for a week, I imagine there's probably discount. Give them a ring and ask what they have available.
  3. Bikescape (www.bikescape.com.au) in Annandale was recommended to me by a dealer when I was asking around for the same thing. A CB250, which is perfect for your P's, will set you back about $70 a day for a week's hire. From all reports, the Honda is very friendly and you probably won't need a week to get used to it.