Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Hire in Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Cr4ig, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hey all,

My brother is coming over to Aus in July and since we both ride, I thought we'd hire a bike for him and get out and about.

My quick google search reveals very limited rental options and about $230 a day for a 600 like a Hornet or FZ6N.

Anyone rented in Sydney and happy to recommend? Or want to make some cash and rent their own bike to an experienced rider??? ; )

2. The pricelist I have here from bikescape at Annandale has the following listed for 1 day hire:
    Suzuki Bandit - $260
    BMW F800S or ST - $240
    Honda Shadow - $240

Personally never hired from them but I get my bike serviced there and they seem like nice people with decent looking bikes. Might be worth giving them a call.
  3. Thanks mate. Never hired myself either, but if they come recommended I'll give them a go.
  4. Ah yes of course! Smurf is a good bloke too. I haven't hired from him but I know he loves his bikes and loves a good ride just as much as everyone else.