Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bike has been sold!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ronin11, Nov 25, 2006.

1. no ts not an april fools joke.

last night i dropped my lil across off to its new owner. i made the decision last weekend it was time to get rid of the 250.. and a got a buyre alo ealier than i was expecting.. i need to upgrade my car and it was the right thing to do. anywayz, its gone. iplan on getting another bike, butdoubt it will be while im on restrictions. so it wont be for a long while yet.. but we'll see i guess..
  2. :shock: :shock: :shock:

My bike feels naked and alone, now who will I park beside at coffee night ?

Good luck on the upgrade.
  3. im sure you'll find another friend at coffee man. dont feel too sad about it. im a bit sad n 1 hand.. and happy on another. drove a couple of cars today and it made me realise in doing the right thing.. as much as it hurts not having a bike.
  4. Congrats !
    Glad to hear the transaction went smoothly, still Im a little sad you are without a bike (we never did go for our ride) but hope you find the car of your dreams