Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Gear - Jacket, Body Armour, Gloves, Pants

Discussion in 'Archived' started by zyfar, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 zyfar, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
    Hi Everyone

Selling off some spare bike gear, mostly my dad's stuff that he left when going overseas. I know a first post for sale thread looks pretty lame so I've got a picture with all the gear together with my U/N & the date down the bottom, while I ride a bike I only regular car forums. Willing to post all below items.

Item Name: Small First Racing Women’s Leather Jacket with body armour
    Description: Great condition, as new, doesn’t look like it’s ever seen rain. Only difference with a guy’s jacket is the zipper is on the other side.
    Price: $200

Item Name: Extra Large UFO Body Amour Suit
    Description: This is intended more for dirt bikes, that being said you could wear this under a normal leather jacket and get the same protection as a riding jacket. Only worn a few times, was never actually used while dirt biking.
    Price: $100

Item Name: 3x Gloves
    Description: Small DrirideR Kevlar gloves, worn quite a bit a few years ago, still in good nic
    Large Alpinestar SP3 gloves, worn a bit, still in good condition, no scuffs
    Size 7 (small) O’Neal dirt bike gloves, I don’t think these have ever actually been worn
    Price: DrirideR $20, Alpinestar $30, O’Neal $10

Item Name: O’Neal Knee Pads
    Description: Never worn
    Price: $15

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Might be interested in pants...will you post?
  3. Yeah, can post, if I fold them up and put them in a box should be about $12. Let me know.
  4. Hey mate sounds good.
    Just not sure about size...
    Would you consider posting. And if too small ill send back?
  5. bumpin, nobody need some cheap gear?
  6. Pants have sold, still lots to go!
  7. Still a bunch of stuff to go, trying to clear me some space. Send me some offers, worst I'll say is no.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.