Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike gear in bondi?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Danielt, Oct 3, 2010.

1. hey guys,
    So I've bought my first bike, a green 2010 ninja 250 and I'm looking around for gear,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of some good places to buy around the bondi area?
    thanks, daniel

2. Might want to head into the city to MCAS, it's on Wentworth Avenue, near Oxford St/Hyde Park.
    I'd recommend going there, trying out the gear to figure out what sizes you are and buying from an online US store since the dollar is so strong. Get your helmet there since you can't import these (need the AS1698 sticker on the back to be legal). They've got a huge selection of stuff so you'll be able to try on a range of things.
  3. Hey thanks for the tip,
    I looked them up and it seems like a pretty good place, I think I'll check it out to tomorrow.
  4. If you are after a basic helmet or gloves I think there is a place on Bondi Road or Motorino in Darlinghurst but I'd head into MCAS in town or better still out to Auburn if you can and certainly have a look online plenty of good prices atm.