Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike for Beginner

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Furion, May 19, 2006.

1. Hi,

I'm thinking about getting a bike and was wondering if anyone has any advice on the Yamaha TW200. I'm Probably after a Dual Purpose bike.

Anyone have any tips on what bike I should get?

Thanks

2. Hi Furion,

Welcome to the forum, as we know nothing about you no reccomendations are valid. :grin:

So introduce yourself and give us an idea of what riding you intend to do, are you a learner, commuter etc,

3. Hi,

I've been on a couple of bikes when i was younger. (p80's) and I pretty much fell off all of them. I'm 25 now and figure I should be able to stay on a bike.

I'm planning on doing an introduction to motorbikes course. If i don't suck then I'll get my learners etc. I'm probably after a dual purpose bike so I can go dirt bike riding with friends who ride and also commute to work which is very close from home.

Thanks

4. Hi and welcome to the forum, which state are you in? Do you want to buy new or second hand? How much do you want to spend?

5. Hi,

I live in north east vic. I'm probably looking at buying a new bike max $6,000.00

Anyone have the TW200?