Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Down

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FALCON-LORD, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Yep Just the Bike, I was in the office.

I worked untill around 9ish last night, got down to the bike to find it not quite where I left it.
    did a walk around and found scratches on the bar end, mirror peg and Exhaust.
    So obviosly a victum of the damned wind.

I got on the bike got her going and noticed one of my dash lights was out (Couldn't see the speedo in the dark at all) so i get her going and some F'wit comes out of a parking space without looking. One Emergency stop later and I continued on my path.

I'm very thankfulll to whoever picked teh bike up off the road and put it back where it had been standing.
  2. shit news..
    you had me worried for a sec, after seeing you at the lights this morn.
  3. On the behalf of FALCON-LORD I'd just like to say
    :mad: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

That really sucks mate. On the plus side at least YOU didnt prang it.
  4. Yeah it was good to see a familiar face out there this morning. Made the day better after lasts nights shinanigans.
  5. and everyone sings "always look on the bright side of life da da ..... "

Could always be worse.
  6. sure it was wind and not some dishonest person who reversed into it or something?
  7. Check the opposite side of the front hugger and fairings.

I had that happen to me, someone reversed into me and then fk'd off.
  8. If it was some dishonest person it was somesomeone who pushed it over on purpose by hand.

But I think I'll

And assume it was the wind. I have no reason in this case to think less of humanity than i currently do.