Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike courses/training in SA

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Liq, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Hi guys, anyone know of something like "STAY UPRIGHT" running in SA? Few places i've called around can't do jack shit as AIR is not open and mallala isn't playing ball apparently.

Any ideas? Looking to get my insurance down and also learn a few things etc.

2. G'day Liquidity.

I'm not sure if it matches quite what you're looking for, but have a look at roadcraftplus dot com dot au. They're run by Garage Motorcycles at Strath, but they run on-road courses close to Adelaide and on-track courses at Phillip Island and Mac Park at Mt Gambier. I'm wanting to do one of their on road courses soon.

For a review of the on-road course do a search on ridingsa dot com, as there is a thread on there about it. It's a good local site for arranging rides and a little local knowledge, but nowhere near the size of netrider. This place has many times the members of the local site, and is always therefore going to have a lot more knowledge and experience available.

Hope I haven't been treading on anyone's toes by mentioning the local site! :oops:
  3. Yeah I know Stay Upright run advanced courses occasionally in SA at AIR. As you said tho AIR is still having work done on it I believe. Good luck with finding something