Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Control

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by AnotherMacca, Aug 20, 2005.

1. What's the big deal, he's obviously practised it once!?? :D
  2. Yep I was impressed the two previous times I posted it :p :p :p mind you your link is a smaller screen size version tho :p :p :p

Cheers 8)
  3. Yes, but can he COUNTERSTEER???
  4. Lets see him do that on a harley!
  5. It reminds me of the learner course I did, if you filmed it at normal speed and then replayed it at double speed.
  6. That's incredible. Check his rear brake work going through those tight black/white mini cones toward the end. Spectacular!
  7. Not too bad at all!
  8. an inspiration to us all, because this is the sort of riding we do every day
  9. VFR400..hmmmm...Roarin if we get some cones wanna give this a go at coffee?
  10. hehe. I love that sort of stuff. Got a great video of a similar thing with a Mini (who says cars can't do stoppies).

I imagine it would be a really good way to learn because you're not going to hurt yourself much if you come off at those speeds and if you pulled the mirrors off and stuck some oggys on you wouldn't damage the bike too much either.
  11. That funny thats the third time I've seen these two movies either posted mentioned together.
  12. That guy would need a five hour session to studt the course, move moves than a chess board, very good stuff that movie.