Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Colours

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jenjams, Dec 18, 2005.

1. I know this topic may have been covered many times before or has no relevance to anything....
    I am interested to know what people think is the ideal Bike Colour. Mine is a nice royla blue but, I have always loved Yellow bikes......

2. The largest number of my bikes have been red, followed by blue followed by silver.

Can't stand yellow on a bike... makes em look like a plastic toy :)

3. I've had bikes in Silver, Black, Blue, Dark Grey and Red (and my wife's bike is white).

I think the red is my favourite so far :)

4. red------ it goes faster???? 8)

5. Black is the go....just looks mean and tuff!

6. cant beat black. matt black, satin black, gloss black, metallic black.... mmmmm, black

red doesn't agree with me much, i kinda keep thinkin its a bit girly (lucky my first bike was naked so the red didn't look TOO girly :oops: ) and yellow :shock: who the HELL decided to make that a primary colour for any bike??? yellow works ok on pocketbikes.... :LOL:

7. I have had black red blue silver gold and metallic brown but my favorite was metallic black with air brushed silver cob webs

8. I'm with cocnut i think black would be the best
    no one can see you in the dark so you can go faster :p

9. Back in Black. 8) 8) 8)

10. any colour works for me except that Kwaka frog green

11. BLAAAAACK !! for sure

12. id go black followed very very closely by blue such as that the new r1 comes in
    cant stand red or yellow dont know why ive never liked those colours on anything

13. Any colour except green for me. (nothing against kwaka's) I even had a gold DT250 back in the early 80's. I do have a liking for yellow VFR's.

14.  Top
  15.  Top
  16. LOL, Yeah was interupted!! Headlights.

17. That's why there are so many different makes, models, colours etc.

Everyone is different. For the record, it's my first naked. Also for the record, it rocks like a...big bag of rocks!!

18. Enjoy mate. You are one up on me at the moment.