Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike & Apparel Hire - Visiting POM in Victoria

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Tomo201070, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Hi all,

My parents-in-law are currently visiting sunny Victoria from England for 5 weeks. Father-in-law has had to leave his brand-new Kawasaki ER6N in the garage at home and is missing it terribly. I'm very new to the whole riding game and am on my Ls, currently riding around on a Yamaha XV250 (Virago)......and loving it :grin: !!

My reason for this posting is to see if it is possible to hire suit, helmet, gloves, boots and bike for the father-in-law? It would be great to get him out on a bike and would also give us something to do together....leaving the wives with the kids :LOL: (not really funny, I know, but I can't help myself). It would mean that I would have some company when I zoom out for a head-clearing blast into the country / bush!!

Victoria has some amazing scenery and it doesn't really seem the same when you're in a car. If you can help or know of someone / somewhere that we can go, I look forward to hearing back from you.

2. There are a couple of rental services that I know of.
    Clipstone Yamaha Ringwood is probably closer to you than Garner's Hire in North Melbourne.