Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Alarm

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by roman600RS, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Hey guys I got an '07 CBR600RR and want to put a decent but not too expensive alarm. I am very good with electronics and generally good mechanically, so can install it myself.

I had one on my car that would page me if anyone was very close to my car and would also tweek at them, but if anyone hit it, it would then go off. So I want something like that for the bike!

Any suggestions - brands, models, what do you guys have?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Hey mate, I installed an alarm a few months ago..
    You are able to get this alarm with a pager system too
  3. Yeah I've been looking at Scorpio RS-i900 or the RS-i600, they are American brand and can get them from ebay US or sydney city motorcycles can order them. They look like the right stuff but so expensive. SCM quoted me about $700 for the i900 model. So after just buying a new bike, oggy knobs (i installed them today, was a pain in the rear took me like 3 hours!!!) and some new gear, that's to much!

Anyone else has feedback??

Thanks drew for your post!