Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big Ups for Bikebiz Parramatta

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Voz, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure what everyones experiences are with these guys but mine so far have been outstanding.

I have bought most of my gear and a new bike from them in the past 3-4 months and am 100% happy.

Today I went back in to get my first service on my Versys and complained about faults with my Shark Helmet Bluetooth (won't charge anymore) and my Alpinestars SMX+ boots (broken laces, broken latch, slider fell off and lost). Both items were replaced immediately with brand new items.

Just puttin it out there, love this dealer and all their staff have always given me excellent advice, service and special prices, cheers.
  2. Agreed, I get the majority of my gear from there, there is a HUGE difference in service though depending on who serves you. There are some absolute gems working there but you need to build up a rapport to get the good deals.
    If I don't see any of my "regulars" there I walk out and return on another day - it's worth t as they've saved me $100's over the years.
  3. I pretty much deal with Dan for accessories in the Parramatta Rd store although the other guys I have bought from in both locations are also excellent.

I also met one of the owners who was kind enough to pickup and drop off my Tmax at my home after hours for a recent service.

Just plain good people from the top down.
  4. i had a pretty shit experience here to be honest when buying gear when i first started riding.

Shop assistant knew hardly anything, wouldn't let me try on the products i wanted to buy, and HAD the cash on me for, because apparently i "didnt need that much protection" (e.g. would only let me try on SMX 5 boots, rather than the SMX plus or R boots, wouldn't let me try on the top of the line race alpstars gloves either, just the low end ones)

wasnt very impressed and went up the road to MCAS auburn and was much better taken care of.

EDIT: i was being served buy some dumb girl
  5. I've been using Bikebiz for years and love them. Never had a problem with them.
  6. +1 Bikebiz... only bought a few bits of them but always had great email service. The one time an item was wrong when I received it they had the new one on it's way to me and my refund done for the price difference before i'd even sent the incorrect item back to them!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.