Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big tick for Cash & Co

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by hornet, Oct 13, 2008.

1. As documented elsewhere, I needed a rear shock for the Hornet after a rebuild of the original failed to eventuate.

I rang Chickbabe, who works for Cash & Co Motorcycle Wreckers in St Mary's, Sydney. Did she have a 68 Hornet 600 rear shock? Why, yes, yes she did!!! Amazing.

Saturday morning I drove up to Sydney and collected same. The NEATEST and best laid-out wrecker's shop I have ever seen, just terrific. And the guys in the shop couldn't have been more helpful; they had the shock off in no time, and I was on my way.

I'll certainly be giving them a ring if I need anything; they not only wreck bikes but have a huge range of new spares and accessories and an impressive range of tyres. Spot on, I say!
  2. Establishments like this are far and few between.
    I'm sure fellow Sydney-siders will appreciate the recomendation Paul :)
  3. They made Hornets back in '68? Wow...
  4. Thanks Hornet for the nice write up, I'm happy to help anyone out. :grin:

I must say I've been there since the start of the year, and havn't looked back. :grin:
    Greg is always happy to answer any questions, and boy oh boy have I asked alot, and learnt alot in that time about bikes. :oops:

I'll give a plug for work:
    Cash and Co sell new and used parts, offroad and onroad bikes, servicing, tyre sales and fittings

Cheers Lou
  5. chickibabe: im after a second hand rear tyre 180/55/17, you guys have any one hand?

it's only for a 250 hornet, so doesnt need to be the latest and greatest

thanks in advance
  6. sky80

PM sent

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you
    Cheers Lou