Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big thumbs up for Noyes Honda, West Ipswich

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Bravus, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Probably a bit out of the way for most other Netriders, but credit where credit is due. I didn't even know these guys were there until I rode past them coming back from a school visit a couple of weeks ago. So when a car pulled up beside me last night as I was riding home and said 'your tail-light globe is stuffed, mate', I thanked him and planned a trip this morning.

The tail-light change on the Spada is not that simple, requiring the removal of a fair bit of plastic, but I did that at home then rode in. The bike sales guy at the front immediately came over, greeted me and asked what he could do for me, and cheerfully pointed me to the parts department. Both guys there looked up immediately from what they were doing on their computers and asked what they could do for me, and the globe was brought out quickly and cheerfully, cost $2.40 and I was on my way.

Excellent work all around: I'm just about to book my bike in there for a service.