Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

big things bike trip

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by budman46, Aug 1, 2009.

1. hi guys
    If you ever though about doing a bike trip to see all the big things around oz here is a link to a google map I made that shows all their locations.I have only seen a few around melbourne but there could be many bike trips to see them all :grin:
    http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?h...ll=-27.683528,141.064453&spn=40.396238,90&z=4

2. u missed 1 champ, its around my area, its called the big kok :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

3. That could take a while, but great research!!

Oh, and, btw, the Big Bird actually is here...

sesame_street_logo.

4. Confucius say 'Man who walk sideway through small door is going to Bang-kok

Sawas-dee-kup to all ;)

(always wondered how I could remember this easier...the idea of 'Sour D Cup' comes to mind)......see ? This is what one has to do to entertain themselves away from home..damn it !

(hmmm...where's my bike...)

5. You could also try to do the solar system..
    There is a scale model starting somewhere in NSW ..
    Cant find the link at the moment though..

6. BMWMCCVic are doing a solar system rally in October. There info says that it is at the Siding Springs Observatory (near Coonabarabran).

Apparently the dome of the observatory is used to represent the sun and all the planets are located on nearby roads on a scale relative to that (1:38,000,000).

7. Ahaha, awesome!

8. Man at Airport who walk through metal detector sideways is going to bank kok.

9. Hahaha, yes Zealt, I've heard of that example also.
    It's amazing how many 'copies' of something you'll find in Asia :LOL:

10.  Top
  11. It's in Mt Waverly here in Melbourne. Friends of mine used to live there - the street sign keeps getting stolen. :LOL: