Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big Thanks to ALL! :)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by jho, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Thought maybe I should post an official "hello" :)..

Finally got everything sorted on the bike :LOL:

- Fresh set of Michelin Pilot Powers
    - DID X-ring chain
    - JT Sprockets
    - New set of Iridium Plugs
    - K&N air filter
    - Full major service
    - Service guy said the bike was in tip top condition, valve clearances etc.

will try and get some better pics once the weather fines up a bit over here in WA.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped with advice on choosing the bike, and all the other bits that I replaced. I'm fully stoked with the bargain that I got :)
  2. Mmmm, shiny, shiny!!!
  3. Hmmmm, something is not quite right with that bike. Just can't put my finger on it.....

Ok, look. Ride around to my place and leave it with me for an hour. I go and ride it around until I sort out what it is. I'm here to help.

4. Just realised you are in Perth. Have to be the weekend after then or you might have to rush.
  5. They dont not look like pilot powers to me, dems be pilot sports. Hope you didnt get charged for powers )unless powers and sports are the same(.

She looks good, enjoy and please be keeping it rubber side up at all times :p
  6. Rubber side UP???????? :wink: :wink:

Prefer those rubbery round thingis on the down side and the mirror thingis on the up side. Hmmmmm??????// :p
  7. Your right :) those aren't the pilot powers but indeed the sports. These picks were taken the NIGHT that I picked it up.. hence the crap quality.. I've just taken some more today, in the nice weather..

Hopefully these are the powers :) .. they better be!

P.s. edit: Very well spotted on the pilot roads..!!! still spun out u actually noticed :) hehehe
  8. Nice!!! :)
  9. LOL :) sure.. I'll leave tonite :).. should make it in time :)...
  10. Nice looking ride

Cheers 8)
  11. From those pics, it looks in pristine condition......... i can only fault it in one department.......... it's lacking 400cc in capacity :p

nice bike mate , hope you enjoy it.

cheers ratty
  12. hahaha yeah, all in due time :)... i guess the $5k flat price tag made up for those 400cc's though :)...
  13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    Good to see your on the ball :p
  14. Woah! You picked it up for $5k!
    Nice bargain indeed! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  15. yeah.. $5k flat.. had 55000kms on the clock though, but the service guy said it was in perfect condition, and that the highway km's (cos the guy lived like 50mins out of the city) were better than if they were start stop city kms... and yeah the paint looked brand new.

My mates who paid like $6500 for their CBR 250RR's were spewin!!...