Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big props to insuremyride

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by rc36, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Big plug for insuremyride insurance. They were a plasure to deal with right from the first call. Stayed in touch throughout the repair process and rang me today to ask if I was happy with the repair. I assured them I was and that I'd have no hesitation recommending them, which I hereby do.

About 4 weeks ago I got a very concerned call from Adam at insuremyride..."Phil, I'm just ringing you because I'm a little concerned. I rang your repairer today to see how things were going and all I got was an answering machine message to say that he was touring Europe for a month. Do you know about this?"

I assured him that I did know about it and that everything was OK. Very good service, in my opinion.

2. Good to know

Bloody faired bikes still expensive, even seven years old, although their agreed value is a bit more than QBE

Did like their "personal valuables" excess too - the QBE $4k "gear cover" doesn't extend to tank bags or camera - don't ask how I know.....