Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BIG Jacket needed.. 4XL - 7XL

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by stewie81, May 16, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

I need to Find a new jacket... I am A big Guy.. My shirt size ranges from 4XL to 7 XL.. I need to know Any Places you reccomend I Go to find big jackets..

I got a 4xl Freeway "dri Rider" But it don't come close to doing up..

Any help Would be Great..

I am In Brisbane So local Would be good as i Gonna Have to Try on..

Thanks in advance..

2. Why not get measured up and have Tiger Angel knock one up for you.

Granted they may have to kill 2 cows but at least you'll get a jacket that fits properly :grin:
  3. Try Rivet Razor, the 4xl fits me, and a 6xl dri rider is too narrow across the shoulders.
  4. Ebay.

Regards, Andrew.
  5. Dririder Freeway goes up to 8XL.
  6. HI Guys..

Thanks for Replies so far..

I been looking at tiger Angel.. Seem's like a good idea.. I just worried about cost of it? i guess i can just Measure and Get Quote.. Poor Cow's here comes Big STU..

i did a Google search on Rivet Razor but could not find it..

Ebay does not seem to have any big enough.. :cry:

The Freeway only goes to 4XL.. The current 2008 book has them in there Only to 4XL a 6XL in the Freeway would Be Sweet As...

Cheers again Fella's
  7. Motordry Jackets go up to 5 or 6 xl.. and they are a very much on the generous size
    If you're near Moorooka, go in to Moorooka Yamaha, tell them Tanya sent you and I reckon they'd be able to help :)
  8. collins leathers might be another option. they are on ebay. but tiger angel is the go if you can afford it
  9. dri-rider climate control 2.
  10. Hmmmm, they must have changed sizes this year 'cause the Freeway I bought last year is an 8XL.
  11. So just keep looking. They turn up regularly enough, if you wait.

Regards, andrew.
  12. Cheers for the Ideas Guys.. I ordered a BiGGG Dririder yesterday so see how that goes on monday...

I seen Hi Side at Salisbury and he was so so so helpfull.. if i can get leather to fit in shoulders he can make it fit Else Where..

So should have one soon
    Once again thanks heaps...