Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AlbieQ, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hi all, another brand new member here who just got his Ls yesterday and glad to be part of the motorcycling community. Been lurking around the forums for the past few months and absorbing everything I can, (its been really helpful to say the least) and maybe in a few years time I can be of use offering others good advice.

Anyway, just a short hello, and if theres anyone reading this living round the Canterbury area in Sydney please feel free to get in touch with me. I have alot to learn :)

2. Big Hello right back at ya !!!
    Welcome to NR and the 'crazy8-[' world of motorbikes !!!
  3. Or deliberately mislead them for fun...:demon:

Welcome to NR. :)
  4. G'day Albie

Check out the NSW Sydney Learner Riders Sessions thread for info on the free sessions that will help you prepare for your MOST test when you go for your P's.

Fun Ha!
  5. Welcome Albie.
    I'm in the Hurstville area so close enough to Canterbury - there's a few of us in the southern parts ;)
    And I'm riding Friday if you're not busy...
  6. Hi AlbieQ and welcome aboard !
    Congrats on your recent L's - safe happy riding to you :)
  7. Welcome to the forum and to riding. It won't take you years to pick up lots of knowledge to help others out, although there will always be others who know more.
  8. Big Welcome to AlbieQ!
  9. thanks for the offer NiteKreeper, hopefully I'll be able to get a bike soon and build up some confidence. after that, cant wait to ride with others
  10. Welcome to Netrider and riding

Another vote for the Saturday Learner's Sessions at Homebush, as posted above, you'll pick up more from goz and the gang there than from a week of solo riding (y)