Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big Hello from Coonamble

Discussion in 'Adventure/Enduro' started by La Fletche, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Just introducing myself. I ride a XL700V Transalp with Leo Vince SBK exhaust and link pipe and Hepco & Becker Panniers and Top Box. Looking for other Riders in the Central West.

2. Welcome
    I nearly bought a tranny but i the BMW ws just too teampting.
    Does the link pipe get rid of the caton those? for me it was the main downside to the bike being so low and out there.

Hope you like the bike, and where are the pics :p
  3. Welcome La Fletch!
    Just giving you the heads up, a mate and I are planning to ride the Darling River (Walgett to Wentworth) later in the year (around September). Only in the planning stage at the moment.
    Will keep you posted, the more the merrier!
  4. I should be up there somewhere in September. Mabye going Bourke,Louth? and Corner country.
  5. heading to the corner on the 9th june possibly passing through Walgett on the way. can't wait!
  6. A regular sized hello from Mogo.
  7. Make sure that you do contact me when coming through, what are you all riding?
    Getting rid of the Cat Convertor has made a really difference. Much more low and mid range power. Sounds great too!
  8. Heres a picture.

Its my Son aboard on our way back from an overnighter at the Warrum Bungles.
  9. '02 F650 GS Dakar :grin:
    My Old Mate (not on this forum! :roll: ) Has an '01,
    My other Old mate has a '06 KTM Adv.

Will definitely keep you in the loop for our 'River Run'! (as well as everyone else, it will be an open invite!)

'Pirate' Pete.
  10. I might take you up on that indefinatey pirate.
    I've got an F800GS :p
  11. Hello and welcome! :grin: