Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

big get off

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by ninja1, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Enough with the complaining.

2. Sorry to hear about your off. Keep your spirits high and hope you have a fast recovery.

3. photos or it didn't happen :p

only kidding. glad to hear you're still with us.

go post in the welcome thread and tell us a bit about you n your bike/s

4. Bugger.. chin up, heal well

5. Ouch, glad to hear you are on the mend. Heal well my friend.

6. Ive got a few cool shots actually,but I cant seem to upload them.As soon as I work it out(or the wife) Ill get them up.My computing skills are about as good as my riding skills latley!!

7. Yeah, well, that might be a little reminder to a lot of people who say, "Ride on the track, it's so much safer." Of course many of the hazards of the road ARE absent, but what IS present is vastly higher speeds and correspondingly higher impact rates if you happen to come off.

I'm only nursing a dud knee and 6 broken ribs from my low-speed road get-off, I can't even begin to imagine the pain that you've gone through.

Hope it heals up soon.

8. Yep that is a big get off, what in the world made you want to get off at that point? 8-[

9. Sorry to hear you're injured...glad to hear you're alright!

Excuse me!! :newb:

Riding at Eastern Creek raceway, was coming out of the 10th turn which was sloping down on the left hand high side?? :-s

Keh?

10. Hope you have a speedy recovery amigo ... look on the bright side, you now have a reason to spam NR!

11. gday mate, I realy like that little part of the track and can often make up a good bike length on others.Done the same thing lap after lap,then ambulance!!Do you get out there much?

12. YES, my friend.If you know the track you will know that this part of the track is quite tricky.Some guys almost coast through the change of direction and lose a good bike length,a good rule for riding hard is to be either on the gas or on the brakes only!Anyway, I stuffed it up this time but will certainly be back soon.I love my ride days, do you get out on the track?