Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Big Ears is on the road again!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Big Ears, Nov 21, 2004.

1. I rode the bike again for the first time since the inverted parking incident of 28 Aug. this morning. Only 50 klicks to Mum’s and back, something simple to test the shoulder. No prob’s, I’M BACK.

I had to have a coupla beers as soon as I got home. One to calm my nerves and one to celebrate, now for a couple more watching the Superbikes.

Happy, happy, happy.
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. Thats excellent news! Nothing like getting back on the bike after you've come off to keep the passion flowing! Now you'll have to work yourself up to coming in for coffee!

:D :D :D

3. I hope to get into Southbank this Friday. Groberts owes me a coffee!! So long as it isn't wet, that's my plan.

4. Well done big ears :)

Don't you overdo it now....

5. AWESOME! Always great to see a good outcome, especially when it's relatively quick.

6. The ten day forcast looks like its going to be a dry 10 days so you shouldn't have any problems.

Congrats on getting back on the bike and testing out both your nerves and body.

7. All coffees are going to be wet buddy :p :LOL:

8. Good to have you back, see you Friday :D

9. Good onya BigEars. Ya back on the bike, thats just great news. :D

Cheers 8)

10. Top gutsy effort, well done.

11. great news mate
    you know where to collect your coffee, will be waiting to see you .
    "well done ole chap , well done "

12. One day i'm going to have to convince people to stay at coffee night or meet up after 11pm for a coffee.

I work every Thursday & Friday evenings, 6pm-11pm.

13. We are safe on Friday nights. We need to make sure we are gone by 11pm.

14. Money will do it, I can be bought we just need to negotiate a price! froflmao! Love ya Vic!

15. Seriously Folks Mark & I are doing coffee on Saturday (schedules permitting!) down the mornington peninsula a group ride to welcome him back would be gr8! I'll be asking VTR Bob for a map of nice easy rides not Arthurs Seat yet! Would be gr8 for learners & exp riders also! Details will follow watch this space!

16. Greeeeeeeaaaat Stuff MrBigPants!!

I'm dying myself... you beat me to it!!

(no surprise really, i dont have time to fart these days.)

17. Glad to see you back on 2 wheels mate - and I'll make good on my previous offer to match groberts and buy you a coffee as well.

You'll be wired by the time you head for home... :p

18. Thanks guys, looking forward to returning to some form of normalcy.

19. Hey Congrats on getting back on the two wheels Mark! :D :applause: :applause:
    I won't see you Friday for coffee, but maybe sometime after the new year I'll get back up that way & it'll be my shout! :wink: \:D/

20. Whooo Hooo big guy!

I bet it felt great to be back out there. See you at Coffee Night soon.

Jake.