Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Better make that a diet coke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by jd, Jun 5, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. how is picking on someones weight funny?

i chuckled at the concept, but seriously?

3. [​IMG]
  4. If they're fat because of some medical condition out of their control, it's not funny. If they're fat because they are lazy, eat shit (Too much Maccas!) and don't give a stuff, ridicule all you like I say, they're asking for it!
  5. [steps in with his shiny stirring spoon]

Oh, I think I get it. Cyclists need our sympathy and compassion (Re: rider down thread), but overweight people deserve ridicule and shame because of their chosen lifestyle/eating habits?
  6. FFS :roll: Get off your politically correct soapbox and get a life
  7. Pass the spoon junior.............

Yes, fat lazy people shit me to death and should all be put on an island away from healthy people and McDonalds restaurants! :cool:
  8. Yeah wow, chill out!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I mean it's not hilarious or anything, but the humour is in the fact that she's actually driving a mobility scooter thingy through drive thru. The mention of 'better make mine a diet coke' is just a secondary joke to add another dimension to the picture, alluding to her weight.

If there was a fat person ordering at the counter would it be posted - no.

See, now you've made me explain it, and that means it's just not funny for the rest of us anymore. How do you feel? :LOL:

Why is that you in the photo?
    :shock: :LOL:
  9. god i love stiring up shit after a late night from work lol
  10. That looks like McDonalds, Bakery Hill Ballarat....! I ain't been there in a while anyone from Ballarat confirm?
  11. Correct - congratulations you win a free small fries.
    Not valid with any other offer or on any day ending in the letter Y.
  12. Serious props to that scooter though, must be turbocharged to lug that up hill.
  13. powered by HER exhaust gas