Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Better introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AndrewC, Jul 4, 2015.

1. My name's Andrew. I ride an r15. Use it to commute everyday. Been riding about a month now. Seem to spend a few hours a day searching the forums and reading threads. Looking forward to posting more

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Andrew
  3. Welcome Andrew. Do you ride other than commuting?
  4. Welcome to NR..
  5. Yeah I try to get out and ride as much as I can. Spend most of my time at uni or work so it's hard to get time to ride for the fun of it
  6. Welcome mate. I had a R15 earlier in the year. They are nice little bikes for learners and great for commuting.
  7. welcome aboard
  8. G'day AndrewAndrew, welcome to Netrider. Riding is a great way to break up days of work and study, not to mention browsing here!
  9. Yeah I'm loving the r15. Great on fuel and super forgiving for a learner rider.
    Love getting on the bike after a day at uni or a night at work. Looking forward to getting my full licence in a few years to get a r6
  10. Welcome along Andrew ! Nice looking bike ! I have the 2014 in white/blue, its a spec edition with gold badging and trim and stainless pipe and a muffler, looks similar to yours only more whiter.
    Mines great for commuting, nice and light also great on fuel . I have an 88 CBR aswell but the R15 gets ridden more often for daily use.
  11. Welcome to Netrider Andrew! If you have any questions about bikes the odds are that there will be many on this forum who can give you an answer :)
  12. I never seen the 2014 blue and white one. It's a great colour, looks similar to the r1 which is awesome