Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bet you cannot corner as low as this....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Untame_me, May 24, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. Damn, what a hoot
    How did they pose that???

3. Quickly before getting run over by the logging truck hurtling down the hill with nothing but engine brakes.

4. the bloke in front is still getting skin grafts on the knee.... :LOL:

5. Check out that front tyre on the first guy, doesn't seem too inflated at that point.

6. That got me kaking. This is getting printed off tomorrow and getting stuck up on the noticeboard.

7. methinks next time I change the oil on the bike I'll push it out to corner and get the missus to take a similarly posed picture

8. Man, what a kack. Must be posed for, I think the two guys are lying still on the ground. If not then they must have stainless steel knee caps...:LOL:

9. Actually, I have cornered at that angle.

Problem is, it results in a low side, every time.... Still trying though

10. Marty, that Yanagawa photo's been my desktop ever since you first posted it. Glorious shot. :)

11. I've got that photo as a desktop, it's Haga not Yanagawa. Shame you can't see his face inside the helmet. I reckon that was really a brown trouser incident.