Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

best value brake pads in sydney?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by virgin biker, Jul 13, 2006.

1. does anyone know of a good place to buy new brake pads front and rear. I want a fairly good set i was quoted $40 front and $35 rear for VORODO brakes from a kawasaki dealer is this a good price and r they a good brand thanks

2. It's verodo and they're fine and the price is about right. The limitation on a ZZR250 will be the calipers not the pads. So don't expect massive improvements.
  3. Yeah sounds good for ZZR250 pads.

At least you only need one set for the front. Costs $150 worth of pads on the ZX6
  4. Go find a place that stocks Metal Gear (most shops) and just buy whatever fits the ZZR. Single front disc and rear shouldnt cost more than about $70-80 for the two sets (even with asshole tax from a bike shop). I've also used the standard EBC's and they just tend to dust a bit more and cost more.