Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best thing you'll watch this week

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Cris, May 11, 2015.

1. #1 Cris, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Good work LozLoz I'm looking forward to the KTM Super Duke review (hoping you'll be channeling Arnie and his Austrian roots).
    • Like Like x 2
  3. seriously funny review :wacky::wacky:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You got the Hipster angle spot on.....

.....Now please never do that again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Probably the best review I've seen in years, didn't flinch once, good work Loz!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Great work LozLoz. :ROFLMAO:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha you beat me to it! I actually quite enjoyed the bike, it was a nice thing to ride. I just couldn't help myself, I had to make the video... Artisinal. :D
  8. Now to watch the YouTube comments and see how many people don't get it.
  9. Jesus how did you manage that? I can hardly watch it. "Goji with avocado" makes me want to punch myself.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I snickered a few times (was doing my best to be silent as the better half was reading something :shifty:) but the 'didn't flinch once' was you, I don't know how many takes it took, but that's an A1 effort!
  11. Aha gotcha. Yeah probably the toughest bit was being in a nice cafe acting like a fcuking prat. Waitress thought I was a complete arse.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Did you actually have anyone with you, or were you using a camera stand as no one wanted to be with 'that guy'?
  13. Next time, if required, pick a cafe in Fitzroy.

Being a pretentious asshat while sipping ethically sourced, single origin, Ecuadorian coffee, brewed with Polish artesian-well mineral water is all but standard practice.

No one will bat an eye.

Your beard will need work though.

Just sayin'
    • Like Like x 1
  14. My brother was running camera, there was wires and mics everywhere. Poor Jacko has done far worse bringing my sick ideas to life.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I reckon you've got a bit of Norman Gunstan in you Loz :ROFLMAO:
  16. ...which bit? :wideyed:
  17. I actually like these bikes, but I'd much rather have a Royal Enfield Interceptor from the 60s.
  18. Well, obviously NOT the shaving patches :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Don't get me wrong, I actually really liked the thing. Once your brain gets calibrated there's a whole new world of thing to enjoy that are normally flashing past you...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. "I keep a set of rosary beads for when I need to overtake in the twisties"
    Loz, you are a classic, don't ever change.....