Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best store in Sydney Inner/West for Jackets/Pants

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by plainfaced, Jan 19, 2008.

1. HI.. Im looking to buy a jacket and pants. Ive looked a bit on the net and found Joe Rocket to have a nice range of styles that im after.. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a store in Sydney, that carries a good range of this gear??

2. MCAS in the city or Parramatta are good. Action motorcycles in the same places have pretty good sales as well :)
  3. Or Action Suzuki and MCAS in Wentworth St in town
  4. If you've found the item you're after online go try it on somewhere like MCAS and then go back and buy it online and save loads of money.

Australian dollar is to good at the moment and local merchants simply aren't passing on the savings.
  5. I like MCAS, they have good prices, Action have massive sales sometimes, like joe rocket leather jackets for $189, I saw once some alpine stars boots for $180, but only huge sizes or very small off course.
    But ebay still unbeatable.