Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best spots for bike photography Sydney Area

Discussion in 'Bikes' at netrider.net.au started by GeorgeO, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Howdy folks.

I recently saw some shots on the blog of BitSarBitSar of his new baby. There is one spot that I have seen used quite a few times by others (some bridge or overpass with lots of graffiti in the background). Always makes for a good backdrop.

I know this spot is in Melbourne? But got me thinking, where in good old Sydney are the best spots for some good shots that don't involve anything more than a good camera with maybe a small filler flash?

I would be interested in seeing your pics as well.

2. Hi GeorgeO i have a spot for you on Google earth street view, insert bike between the arrows ;-) Screenshot_2015-06-13-07-28-51.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You can't go past this as a great place for a photo

Sydney+Opera+House.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Under harbour bridge Milsons point.

• Like Like x 2
  5. There's also a bit of old stone wall and art features around the corner from there that I always think look good when I'm passing through.

6. Do you mean like this?
    IMG_2980.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nope. Other side of Blues Point rd
    I should have said Blues point or further North East of where you took that pic to take in the bridge and foreshore.

8. There is also Mes Macs Chair. For a great backdrop featuring the SHB, Opera House and Luna Park.

I have all the right photography gear if you want to do something George.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Oh you mean like this?

h1ppW_d7ocAa0kajB20oYSqqgzlsK3kjo8zk4AB1dE8=w1280-h720-no.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks, I will most definitely take you up on that offer a bit later this year once I have the new bike.