Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

best singles ad ever

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Chicken man, Mar 13, 2006.

1. BEST SINGLES AD EVER

This has to be one of the best singles ads ever printed. It is reported to have been listed in the Atlanta Journal.

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work, wearing only what nature gave me. Call (404) 875-6420 and ask for Daisy, I'll be waiting....

Please scroll down . .

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8-week-old black Labrador retriever.

2. :LOL: nice one, even more amusing that i met a daisy at the bowling/drinking night last night, daisy from florida, is it just me of is that a hilarious name? :oops:

3. that pill you took last night must still be working :p :LOL:

4. hahaha thats funny
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: