Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best place to get chains/sprockets etc

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Pebas, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Hi guys,
    i need to buy front and rear sprockets, a chain and front pads soon and was wondering if anyone knew of cheap places in victoria or online stores to purchase from. here or OS. thanks :)

2. Locally, try Balls High Performance Tuning.

He sorted me out with a Rear sprocket.
    Promptly ordered & fitted.

There is a link on the partners page and if you flash him your.........member card he will sort you ouy with a discount ;)

3. Had previuously dealt with ChainGang in Queensland. prompt service and good prices for the quality. Their front sprockets prolly last about the same as AFAM but the rear sprockets out last everyones bar none. however they are more than twice the price of AFAM, JT and even OEM Honda.

This time around I went to Bikemadt and found their advice and prices (Netrider discount) excellent.

I have also installed a Scottoiler as I'm sick of the mess that the LoobMan oiler makes (they really are cheap crap, pm for details and comparison).

All in all the Scottoiler is good value as at $200 (BikeMart price) they are cheaper than a decent quality chain and experienc has shown me that an oiler will give at least 3 times the chain life.
  4. :WStupid:
    wot 'e said... exactly...