Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

best place in brisbane for bike gear?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by agro nick, Mar 26, 2009.

1. hi guys

im doing a trip down to brisbane tomorrow morning,

im looking at getting some type of alpinestars leather jacket, something similar to an Ogio No Drag backpack, and probably some knee guards to go under my draggins.

so far on my list is:
    Team Moto Honda at Springwood
    Pro Yamaha Springwood
    Springwood Suzuki at Underwood

Basically im looking for somewhere that is known to have good service, and maybe they do deals on price, but mainly im after good customer service (and stocking lots of different gear). any suggestions of more stores? preferably south side.

thanks in advance,

2. I have been to Team Moto in Moorooka and I get a 10% discount when I talk to Rod.
    Bald guy with glasses, one of the older people there.

Just ask for a discount
  3. The places i've had the best service is in Teamoto Moorooka. (not too much in the way of range though) Pro Honda Rocklea (not too bad at all for gear and got a discount just for asking when got my helmet there) and Springwood Suzuki - best place for range of gear i've found. and fantastic service. i usually go there first and only the others if i can't make it out to springwood.