Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best Motorcycle Movies

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by rc36, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Apart from motorcycle documentaries, of which "On Any Sunday" remains without peer, and Moto X movies like the Krusty Demons , etc. what movies featuring motorcycles have taken your interest?

There was a horrible 70's movie that I saw once that featured racing in southern California on old TZ's and things like that. It was a a dog of a movie, but the action sequences were real racing and it was very interesting to see how it took place back then. Can't remember what it was called, though.

2. I don't think there are too many good bike movies out there, from what I've seen... Easy Rider was interesting, Torque was woeful.

The best for me is unfortunately a quasi-doco in Faster narrated by Ewan MacGregor.

3. "Torque"???

SHUDDER!!!!

4. Grease 2!! :LOL: :LOL:

5. The Wild One. 8) 8)

6. Naked under leather or Girl on a Motorcycle with Marianne Faithful. :D :D :D

7. Don't forget Stone :) (dated but quite watchable).

or if you want bad there is always "Silver Dream Racer"

8. Chrome and hot leather!
    (just kidding, honest, don't sear your eyeballs)

9. Silver Dream Racer, I'd forgotten about that one. And I probably should too!

:p

10. does anyone know what the big long black bike in biker boyz is?

11. don't know, but what was up with the turd brown blackbird?

12. Mad Max...... The knightrider and the Toecutter... Kandalini wants his hand back

13. Not a movie, but the chick in the Zovirax ad wears a helmet to hide her coldsore

14. EASYRIDER, is their any other Motorcycle movie

15. Harley Davidson and Marloboro Man - not rellay 100% bike oriented movie but I had such a good laugh watching it.

"Guns are made to be shot Harley, not thrown......gotta squeeeeeeeeeeze the trigger Harley, don't pull, don't yank, it's not your d*ck, squeeeeeeeeeeze"

16. MI2 of course, awesome choice of motorcycles to I might add.