Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best motorcycle awareness ad?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by QuarterWit, Sep 30, 2009.

1. #1 QuarterWit, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I'm not a fan of the nude stuff, or the shock stuff... but this ad just works for me. Anyway, thought I'd share it.

[media=youtube]gPrlYU_n14s[/media]

2. #2 zenali, Sep 30, 2009
    Good ad, for what it is. (Though the stats are different here. Last time I looked a little over 50% of motorcycle crashes in Victoria are single vehicle accidents where the rider loses control of the bike and comes off.)

The 'Look, and look again' one was good too.
    [URL="]
    [/URL]

And there was the one where a driver gets out and trades places with a motorbike rider - that one was actually quite good.

3. #3 jirf88, Sep 30, 2009
    ue41yaX3zgc[/media]] This one?

Its actually not bad. I am amazed at how much more I think about things on the road now that I ride a bike... I was completely unaware of all the things you need to think about... As most drivers who have never ridden a bike would be.

4. Yeah, that's the one. I thought it showed the reasons why we move around in the lane pretty well.

5. #5 VTRBob, Oct 1, 2009
    I really like this one =D>

I like it even better now it's in the right forum [-X :deal:-O:)

6. #6 OldBellHelmet, Oct 1, 2009

all very true but this is the best one. its why i like people as pillions. then they learn a bit

7. Touche!:grin:

8.  Top
  9. Pfft, but my post was better.

10. #10 fekkinell, Oct 1, 2009
    +1

I love the bugs one from a bikers perspective, but this one is actually informative and may help open the eyes of the ignorant masses. ;)

11. I'm in country NSW and have never seen this ad. Don't enough country folk get wiped out?

12. Well they wouldnt show a TAC add in NSW would they? What an awesome add. They should show it up here but.