Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best film i've seen in ages

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Whippet, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Little Miss Sunshine.

It was funny, poignant and quirky. Margaret and David gave it 4 stars each. I'd have to agree.

Has anyone seen it yet?

2. No but I saw the Departed - which is good, unless you've already seen Infernal Affairs, of which it is a complete and untainted rip-off.
  3. I'm yet to see this. I love Martin Scorsese films. I don't usually go for films full of big names but I will have to make an exception with this.

If anyone is planning on seeing Little Miss Sunshine just remember that all the other Mums and girls at the talent/beauty contest were not actors :shock: Extremely disturbing. Thanks MattyB for the links - I haven't worked out how to do that yet.

4. Looks like some good ingredients. steve carell cracks me up. and the soundtrack sounds pretty good
  5. FIVE STARS! the BEST movie i've ever seen in my life.

it was made by a husband and wife team who made tv commercials. they wrote the script. its been out for 1 week and already made 1.5 mil!