Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best bike shop by brand?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by removed-6, Aug 1, 2007.

1. What is everyone opinion on the best bike shop by brand. So, the best Honda dealer, Yamaha dealer etc etc. Doesn't matter where you are, if you experienced a great shop list it, and why they are great.

I'm finding it hard to find great bike shops that have good customer service and a good looking well stocked shop area.

2. Newcastle Kawasaki is outstanding.

Regards, Andrew.
  3. +1 I bought my bike from them. Honest and reliable dealer :cool:
  4. Newcastle frasers is fantastic, my uncle works there, the staff are friendly and very helpful. Note Ducati, but id imagine across harley, yammy and honda there great too, nice bunch.
  5. The Honda / BMW / Ducati dealership here in Albury have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I bought all my gear there when I first got my license and the advice I received about fit and the differences in quality was incredibly helpful.

Everyone there from the spare parts guy to the owner remember me by name and are always happy for a chat, whether I'm there window shopping or looking to buy something. When it came time to get my bike nothing was too much trouble and they organised my insurance and finance for me within 24 hours. Not only did they organise everything for me, the pricing was as good as any other quotes I'd seen.

I'm looking forward to attending one of their ride days as I've only heard good things about them.

So two enthusiastic thumbs up for Online Motorcycles in Albury.
  6. I've got a lot of time for Raceway Suzuki, always helpful... honest... and will go out of their way to do the right thing.
  7. In the past I've found Newells in Brisvegas very good...
    We rocked in at short notice while on hols there...
    ...nothing was too much trouble...:grin:
  8. City West Yamaha in Hoppers Crossing.

Get everything the SPADA needs done there if not doing it myself. A1 service and always friendly and up for a chat.

-1000 votes for Honda in Kyneton. Rude, unhelpful buggers.
  9. Yeah, I used to have alot of time for them too, not any more :evil: Time wasting, lies, lack of 'give a stuff'. Didn't even get a response to my letter about the service I recieved. Guess I need to find somewhere new for my upgrade next year. And that's the problem, a good Suzi dealer in Melbourne's West who is not Peter Stevens? There isn't one! What the hell are Suzuki doing?
  10. R & D Husqvarna Emu Plains, western Sydney.

AFAIK, the only dealer selling only Husky's (in NSW). Great guys, no BS, happy to let you chat to the mechanic, and as they all race Husky's they know how to set them up well.
  11. Mornington Honda. Helpful but not pushy salesmen, and very friendly and open service staff. Reasonably priced. They're actually great even if you don't own a Honda, although expect plenty of jokes at your expense. :LOL:
  12. For Kawasaki in Melboure area, definitely recommend Brighton Kawasaki:

They really know their stuff, are honest, and reliable.

Used them several times since getting my first bike about 10 months ago (upgrades, repairs when I do interesting things on a race track, etc), and they've always been forthright and helpful. :)