Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Best Backpack

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Gumby76, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Hello, first time post. I recetnly starting riding again after 7 years and was wondering what the best brand of backbacks. I am a daily commuter and need a standard size waterproof backpack. Any thoughts?

2. I use the Dririder one. A bit small but it comes with a water proof liner which I have not needed to use yet.
  3. Not too sure bout the Axio's, have heard a number of cases of the bottom edge (basicly the hinge) not holding up under repeated use.
    I seriously luuuurv the Ogio No Drag. Sexy looking backpack and damn comfy
  4. #6 Paulstar, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

so thats a review for the above mentioned ogio backpack, my question to anyone with one. Yes the pack has shoe pockets, but will boots fit into those pockets when you swap?

I have a Michelin back pack from bike biz it was around $50 and the zippers are getting dodgy less than 6months of occasional use later... but it fits boots in it when i get where im going or it can hold a helmet within (i don't think it can hold it in addition to boots but ill try it out as it has a sling) usually ill put thongs on and put the boots in the pack and carry the helmet, i put my laptop in it, but it has no pouch, no padding. Other than that its pretty decent bag! I need to see if they will help me out with the zippers tho.. :)