Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bent rear brake pedal

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' at netrider.net.au started by shelley rally, May 28, 2007.

1. I dropped my bike today :cry: , not really any damage, just the rear brake pedal is slightly bent. Sill works just fine. But was wondering if i should replace it anyway? If I did replace it, does anyone know roughly how much I'd be looking at to fix/replace it? Thanks.

Shell

2. Bend it back, it should only slightly bent if you dropped it?

3. I wouldn't bother bending it back since it's not really rubbing up against anything. bending it back will weaken the metal.

If you really want to replace it call your yammy dealer for a new one. no idea how much it would cost. to pull a figure out of thin aiir probably less than $100. You could always mod your bike later and put some racey rearsets on.

[​IMG]
    Bling Bling!

4. Thanks once again im.on.it! You are becoming my new best friend on here!! Lol :p
    I know you guys had a look at it tonight and said it would be ok. Have just been stressing about it, so just wanted to double check. I do like the idea of getting some racey rear sets on :grin: Where does one look for such things?