Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Beneficial effects of CHOCOLATE

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Jul 27, 2005.

1. As if we chocoholics needed an excuse, there is now MEDICAL justification for our fetish!!! :LOL:
    REJOICE, and go out and buy a monster block of Nestle Dark Chocolate (esp the one with the yummy almond bits, after all, almonds must be good for you too, somehow!) :D

2. great eswen has a reason to eat 3 ton's of chocolate per day
  3. precisely my point, I must admit I found this after reading the pathetic request for chocolate in the other post!!!!!
  4. oh leave the poor limping penguin alone
  5. I was using the word pathetic in the strict sense of inciting pathos, or pity not in a derogatory sense, wasn't meaning to offend, I hope it didn't sound like that. Hey, anyone who needs chocolate that badly is a friend of mine by default. When I was working at the Port Kembla steelworks many years ago I would take just enough money to work with me (saving for college fees) to buy the paper and a block of Roasted Almond Dark Chocolate. The paper got read, and thrown away; the chocolate NEVER made it home!
  6. lol you did offend, but if your feeling in the mood you could ride down to melton and get me some chocolate....i have beer!!!!! \:D/
  7. It's a beautiful day here in God's Little Secret, the south coast of NSW, and if I didn't have to work, I'd gladly take you up on that offer, the Hornet needs a good run. Enjoy the day!!
    (If you send me your email, I can send a virtual chocolate???) :)
  8. Anyone out west with a chocolate problem (ie: people like me) should cruise on down Old Geelong Road in Hoppers Crossing... the Chocolate Emperor makes a good (if fattening) stop.

Mention my full name to the bloke and he'll probably give you a discount too. I've been going down there regularly since they opened.

It shows too.
  9. A KINDRED SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! calloo callay!
    (will check it out on the GP trip, thanks for the tip)

An old friend of mine used to say "I'd rather die happy than healthy", and I agree, in fact, if they're not having chocolate in heaven, I'm not going!
  10. I hear hell has an excellent selection of chocolate around this time of year, brb i'll go check

11. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    (Hey, wouldn't it MELT??)