Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bell Rogue

Discussion in 'Helmets' started by imonetwo, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Thank you Peter Stevens for stocking the new Bell Rogue helmets, saving for one as I go to press :) lets hope someone does the same with the Shark Raw helmet.

2. Partner is in love with these too..
  3. On anything but a scooter it'd look so ghey, on a scooter it's verging on the ironic.
  4. Each to their own :)
  5. I bought a Nolan N43 a month ago, however I keep getting ear aches, I think from the vents being open, ideally I would like a Shark Raw
    But as yet I havent seen anyone selling them in OZ, but the Rogue does look mad :)
  6. You're on a Hyo and I had an M109 for a few years, we've both obviously got a sense of humour. ;)
  7. wow Mate I rekon a Bell Rogue on a M109 rider would look crazy, btw, mighty nice looking bikes.

8. And thick skin! :D
  9. How much are PS selling them for ?
  10. $289.95 I noticed they are selling them on ebay for the same price incl free postage.
  11. Everyone has to start somewhere :)
  12. why make it worse though:rolleyes: ......... by wearing something that stands a good chance of ripping your face off if the worst should happen..........:confused:

You do realise that silly looking snot catcher will do nothing to protect your chin/nose etc........?

My grandads got a world war one gas mask ya can have for a $100 ;)
  13. makes want one even more
  14. $25 and you have a deal
  15. From the Bell Site -

Purpose built to guard against the elements, the new Rogue has the look of a half helmet with the comfort of a 3/4. Featuring an adjustable and removable muzzle, the Rogue offers an innovative solution for exceptional rider comfort. Add in a lightweight composite shell and ultra-comfortable interior, and you've got the perfect weapon for a day on the road.

Muzzle they say...........

16. Most scooter riders & pirates need muzzles.......
  17. I remember when these came out in the USA a few months back, several people had fitment problems.
  18. Would have to go with the Captain Mainwaring green :rofl:
    Green rogue helmet.
  19. Tried this on on the weekend.
    It.... Looks..... Tryhard.... as fcuk.