Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bell Helmets Australia?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Kermie, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Anyone know whether there is an australian distributor/resellers of bell helmets?

2. hehe... bell helmets... hehe
    im such a child giggling away like Bevis and Butthead lol :D
  3. Id say they havnt gone through the Australian Standards testing and wouldnt be available in Oz
  4. Was hoping that is not the case, they seem to have good reviews in relation to quietness, vision & ventilation. Did well in SHARP testing and they offer kwaka colours!
  5. 8-[Yeah, realised it after I posted. Sorry.

That's what the (I know) was.
  6. If you really want one just import it and run the risk. Otherwise buy something else and start an e-campaign to get Bell to go through Aus Standards testing :)
  7. So I guess for now this is where the idea of getting a bell ends.
  8. pretty much, unless you want 1 for the track only
  9. hehe... damn it, I hate you! Bell ends... hehe...
  10. It's a pity they don't have an Australian importer. For sentimental reasons alone I guess, as just about every rider of a certain age probably had one at some point. Heavy old lumps of fibreglass really, but as cool as.
  11. I'm glad I'm not the only one to have that as their first thought.
  12. i noticed the TAC had a bel helmet on display at their stand at the GP.... I couldn't find a an AS1698 sticker on it though.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Bell Helmets are now distributed by Monza imports AFAIK
  14. See peterstevens web site they have started selling them again
  15. I just got an email today from Bikebiz and they sell them...
  16. Bell had a very large display at MotoGp last weekend.
  17. I was at peter stevens mc in Dandy today and they had quite a large range Bell helmets. I had a look at them for sentimental reasons (my first lid was a Bell) but bought a Nolan instead.